Lanex prides itself on working with our customers to develop superior solutions from product development to satisfying mid-program cost-conscious initiatives. Because Lanex has grown through innovation, we are able to provide our customers with premium products at competitive market prices.
Lanex’s in-house assembly process provides us with the competitive advantage of controlling the entire assembly process which allows us to offer industry-leading completed assemblies.
The Lanex team is capable of tackling all sub and modular assembly client requests, including: stampings, wire forms and tube forms. Lanex’s current assembly product line includes:
- Riveted non static and static assemblies for seating applications
- Striker assemblies, Hot upset and crash assembly
- Mig Welded Wire to wire Exhaust suspension assemblies
- Mig Welded Stamping to tube IP, structural support type assemblies
- Mig Welded Wire to stamping multi-purpose assemblies
- Mechanical (In progressive die style) nut assemblies as well as welded
- Automated hand assemblies such as accelerator and brake arm assemblies
- Over molded wire forms and stampings
- Manual Tape assemblies